Items Damaged During Shipment
If the package containing your order arrives damaged by the shipper please do the following:
1. Note the damage. If possible take a photo of the damaged package, preferably before it's opened. Either way if you have the ability to take a digital picture, please
2. Open the package to see if the product(s) has been damaged. If the product is undamaged enjoy your purchase but we would still like a picture of the damaged package for our
3. If any of the items are damaged please take a few pictures of the damage.
4. Contact us immediately by sending us an e-mail with pictures of the damaged box and items. If you are unable to take pictures or send them as attachments in an e-mail, please describe the damage to the best of your ability.
5. We will make arrangements for a refund or return as outlined in our "Refund / Return" section or replace the item if possible.
6. With your pictures and/or descriptions of the damage we will contact the carrier to see what can be done to minimize the chance of this happening again.